Refer to each course page for individual course costs.
The following miscellaneous fees apply to all courses:
|1. Return of a completed / submitted assessment workbook to you by post|
|2. Paper copy of certificate / interim Statement of Attainment|
|3. Course extension (one month) - full qualification course|
|4. Course extension (one month) - Skill Set|
|5. Course extension (six month) - full qualification course|
|6. Course extension (three month) - Skill Set|
|7. Two additional assessment submissions per single unit of competence.|
|8. TAE50122 learners’ guide "Training Design and Leadership" - bound paper book: Order from saa.edu.au|
|9. TAE40122 learners’ guide "Train the Trainer" - bound paper book: Order from saa.edu.au|
|10. Printed assessment workbooks (for entire qualification) (Note 4) (Note 5)|
|11. Printed assessment workbook (for single unit) (Note 4) (Note 5)|
|12. Class transfers requested more than four weeks ahead of class commencement|
|13. Single unit enrolment class transfers requested within four weeks of a class commencement|
|14. Full course enrolment class transfers requested within four - one week of a Workshop commencement|
50% of Workshop Fee
|15. Full course enrolment class transfers requested within one week of a Workshop commencement|
Rebooked at Workshop fee
|16. Second RPL application for a unit of competency (when enrolled in a full qualification and you have already made your first RPL application) (Note 5)|
|17. Credit transfer application from additional RTO (i.e., not the RTO who issued your TAE40110 qualification), for verification of the authenticity of your testamur|
|18. Issuing of a Statement of Attainment for a Skill Set when enrolled in a full course qualification (e.g TAE40122) (Note 6)|
1.These products and services are supplied under our standard terms and conditions.
2. The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is exempt from most of our products and services under the Australian Taxation Office ruling GSTR 2003/1 ‘Goods and Services Tax’.
3. All fees are subject to change without notice.
4. Includes postage within Australia.
5. This is detailed in section 24 of our student guide. This charge only applies after an initial application of RPL has been approved and undertaken by a student who is already enrolled in a course and has already undertaken their first unit RPL.
6. Students enrolled in a full course qualification can request to be issued a Skill Set Statement of Attainment once those units are completed and deemed competent. The issuing of this SOA requires an assessment report to be generated, enrolment in a new Skill Set course to be undertaken and issuing of the certificate to be processed.