If you are a self-motivated learner who is considering starting your learning journey with Plenty Training, you may look at our Distance+ course pathway. Delivered online via recorded lessons available 24/7, our Distance+ course offers you the ultimate flexibility when it comes to study.
Online learning has increased in popularity significantly around the globe, and is a great way to fit study into your hectic, fast-paced schedule.
The Distance+ course program consists of:
- Access to recorded unit theory Lessons available 24/7 in your Learner Portal.
- Interactive trainer-led online iClass+ to cover TAEASS402 (if applicable to your course).
- Access to recorded online tutorials covering unit assessment ‘how to’ information.
- Regular trainer-led study support sessions (highly recommended).
- Online orientation webinar to kick-start your studies.
The Distance+ course gives you the flexibility to complete the course at your own pace. It’s important to remember the TAE requires interactions for all units and as a Distance+ course student you need to organise and record your interactions as part of your assessments (optional workshops may be available depending on your course – fees apply).