Update to the new TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training
Gain a competitive advantage with the most current TAE Diploma qualificationDownload Info Pack
Our TAE50111 / TAE50116 / TAE50211 / TAE50216 to TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training update is available via National Recognition Principals and Recognition of Prior Learning.
Plenty Training offers this new Nationally Recognised Diploma in TAE allowing you to stay competitive within the VET Sector and stay up to date with the latest version of the TAE Diploma. Choose your specialisation, or two and gain a competitive advantage today!
Our update to the TAE50122 is currently only available via Recognition of Prior Learning for experienced trainers and assessors.
Welcome to Plenty Training. We work with everyday people who have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are ready to share their gift with the world with the update to TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training.
We leave our graduates feeling empowered by and proud of their achievements as they begin their journey into the world of TAE. The TAE50122 Diploma is a life-changing qualification available via National Recognition Principals and Recognition of Prior Learning, and we are excited to share our passion and years of experience of working with the TAE with you.
The TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training was released in December 2022 and was deemed not equivalent to the predecessor qualifications and the majority of units were also superseded and deemed not equivalent.
Why choose Plenty
We provide a high-quality environment where people learn the skills they need, where we can qualify their expertise and they can ultimately achieve their goals.
There are good reasons to update to the new TAE50122 qualification:
- Gain the most up-to-date TAE diploma qualification to maintain your marketability and currency
- Satisfy your Professional Development requirements as a trainer and assessor in the Vocational Education & Training (VET) sector
- Hold a TAE Diploma listing a new specialisation that reflects your focus within the VET sector
National Recognition Principals and Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning Pathway:
RPL is an assessment only process that is designed for those who possess substantial existing skills and knowledge in a specific industry. It allows people to demonstrate their competence in these skills without first having to be trained.
The update to TAE50122 via Recognition of Prior Learning offers experienced trainers and assessors the opportunity to address the significant gaps when updating to the NEW TAE50122 from the supersededTAE50111 / TAE50116 / TAE50211 / TAE50216. This assessment-only process requires students to provide evidence addressing the identified gaps between the TAE50122 and it’s predecessors.
The first step is to complete our update eligibility assessment for credit transfer and RPL to update to the TAE50122 Diploma qualification.
Check your TAE50111 / TAE50116 / TAE50211 / TAE50216 to TAE50122 update via RPL eligibility now!
Plenty Training specialises in conducting customised corporate training for businesses both large and small:
We are the preferred supplier to a number of large Australian corporations, and our feedback is excellent. We can deliver comprehensive face-to-face or interactive online classes to suit the schedules of your staff. Please contact us on 1800 786 651 to discuss your requirements or simply complete our corporate enquiry form and we will be in touch soon.
Duration: RPL update candidates have 12 months from their enrolment date to complete their RPL interview and submit all required evidence. (Students may extend the duration of their enrolment on a month-by-month basis – extra fees apply as detailed in our schedule of fees.)
Assessment turnaround: The turnaround time for assessment submissions received by Plenty Training is approximately 20 working days from the date it is received. The time frame can vary depending on the number of assessment submissions being received at any given time. Once a student has been deemed competent in all units they will be issued with their qualification within 30 calendar days.
Workload: This represents the notional duration of all activities required for the achievement of the learning outcomes. For students completing the update to TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training via RPL the time taken to complete the qualification will depend on the submission of required evidence and completion of RPL competency interview. Students have up to 12 months to submit all evidence and complete their Zoom interview with an assessor.
Prerequisites exist for this upgrade:
- You must already possess the TAE50111 / TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training and/or TAE50211 / TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design & Development.
- Those entering this qualification must demonstrate current VET skills and knowledge relevant to the specialisations chosen in this qualification.
- You must have maintained currency of your training and assessment knowledge since the award of your TAE50111 / TAE50116 / TAE50211 / TAE50216 qualification.
- Hold the TAE40110* / TAE40116 / TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- *Holders of the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment must also hold the below units. Find out more about attaining the TAE50122 prerequisites now.
– Unit TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs (or its previous version TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs)
– Unit TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation (or its previous version TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation)
– Unit TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training (or its previous version TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning)
– Unit TAEASS412 Assess competence (or its previous version TAEASS402 Assess competence)
- You must be deemed eligible to complete the update via Recognition of Prior Learning by our RPL team prior to enrolment
- You must be able to provide evidence of having:
– Collected feedback from at least four peers and 10 learners
– Access to at least four VET teachers and trainers
– Developed your own assessment practice in VET
- You must have access to a former employer, supervisor, or other third party who can attest to your most recent employment history.
- You will require access to a computer which is internet enabled and has Microsoft Word installed.