If you are eager to start your learning journey with Plenty Training, we highly recommend you consider our interactive online iClass+ Workshops. Our iClass+ Workshops are delivered online via the Adobe Connect platform and offers students the unique ability to cover all the same practical assessments as a face-to-face class without the need for travel.
Our iClass+ workshops are delivered via trainer-led online sessions where you will tackle the practical elements of your studies. Our TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment course includes a complimentary BSBINS303 half-day workshop and a full-day TAEASS413 workshop. Additional iClass+ workshops covering your Delivery, Design, Compliance & Development and Assessment clusters can be purchased for an additional fee. View our full list of available workshops.
Our iClass+ workshops are a great way to experience the world of online learning without compromising on the benefits that come along with having access to an experienced TAE trainer within the classroom environment.
The iClass+ course program consists of:
- Interactive online classes delivered via the Adobe Connect platform to tackle the practical assessment activities included as part of your chosen course.
- Additional interactive trainer-led online iClasses+ to cover TAEASS402 and TAELLN411 (if applicable to your course).
- Pre-class activities to ensure you can make the most of your time in the online classroom.
- Access to recorded unit theory Lessons available 24/7 in your Learner Portal.
- Access to recorded online tutorials covering unit assessment ‘how to’ information.
- Regular trainer-led study support sessions (highly recommended).
- Online orientation webinar to kick-start your studies.
Students are required to attend an Adobe Connect test session prior to their scheduled online class date to ensure all technology is working correctly.
What to expect:
It’s really important to head into your online class with the right frame of mind and to have a good understanding of what will and won’t be completed in your chosen course:
- The trainer will cover the practical assessment activities^;
- You will make a start on your unit workbooks, however, you will not finish these in class time and short answer questions are completed via the self-paced portion of your course;
- You will not be able to complete the whole course by the end of the class.
We consistently get very positive feedback from students attending our classes, and we look forward to having you along to one of our many class options in the near future.
^A practical assessment activity is defined as an assessment task where you must have access to other individuals, groups or a qualified trainer and assessor to meet the task requirements. For example short answer questions are not considered a practical activity.