How the MCC program can help
Participants receive at no cost:
- a tailored skills and employment assessment known as a Skills, Training and Employment Plan (STEP)
- personalised career advice
- coaching sessions, and
- if training to upskill or re-skill is recommended, up to $3,000 is available to support enrolment in accredited training.
All participants receive a customised Skills, Training and Employment Plan (STEP) that details their employment goals and identifies their attributes, skills and qualifications, as well as any skills gaps.
Each STEP provides information on local employment and training opportunities, in line with the participant’s employment goals.
Coaching sessions may focus on but are not limited to:
- resume and job application writing
- interview preparation and techniques
- leveraging networking opportunities
- career progression while in part time employment and,
- improving digital literacy.