Distance+ course students have the unique opportunity to customise their TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment course to suit their needs and budget.
Where else can you find a course offering you the flexibility to study your way?
Our new optional face-to-face workshops are the perfect solution for any TAE40116 Distance+ course student eager to get a little more support and complete the practical assessment tasks in a face-to-face environment under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
How do our face-to-face workshops work?
Our optional workshops are offered in three distinct clusters which can be purchased separately by our Distance+ course students. Each cluster offers students the opportunity to cover the practical elements of a select few units which is ideal for students who want or need a more customised learning experience.
There are three clusters available for purchase:
Design cluster (two-days) – $520
Delivery cluster (five-days) – $1,290
Assessment cluster (five-days) – $1,290
The units delivered in each face-to-face cluster include:
Design Cluster (two-days)
TAEDES401 Design and Develop Learning Programs
TAEDES402 Use Training Packages and Accredited Courses to Meet Client Needs
Delivery Cluster (five-days)
BSBCMM411 Make Presentations
TAEDEL401 Plan, Organise and Deliver Group-Based Learning
TAEDEL402 Plan Organise and Facilitate Learning in the Workplace
Assessment Cluster (five-days)
TAEASS401 Plan Assessment Activities and Processes
TAEASS403 Participate in Assessment Validation
TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools
You can view our assessment summary detailing what assessment tasks are covered in our optional face-to-face workshops in our easy to download information pack.
What are the benefits of a face-to-face workshop?
There are some fantastic benefits that come along with our optional face-to-face workshops! Here are just a few:
- Study your way! You can choose how much support you want throughout your course.
- Complete all of your practical assessment activities for that cluster in class under the guidance of a qualified trainer.
- Potentially complete your course faster. With less time spent completing your assessments out of the classroom on your own, you may just get that TAE40116 quicker than you first anticipated!
- Confidence! Completing your assessments on your own can be a little bit daunting. You will know you are on the right track when you attend an optional face-to-face workshop.
It’s easy to get started!
If you are ready to customise your learning experience as a TAE40116 Distance+ course student with Plenty you are in luck!
Securing your seat in one of our upcoming optional cluster workshops is just three steps away:
- Reach out to one of our dedicated Course Advisors by calling 1800 786 651 or emailing [email protected]
- Provide payment for your desired optional workshop/s
- Get started!